Cumin Spiced Beef Wraps
- Place coconut oil into a frying pan and sauté the onions, ground beef, and peppers on medium heat.
- When the ground beef is cooked, add in the cilantro, ginger, garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water and bring to a boil.
- Using tongs, blanch each cabbage leaf in the boiling water (put each leaf into the boiling water for 20 seconds).
- Then plunge each leaf into some cold water before draining and placing onto a plate.
- Spoon the beef mixture onto each lettuce leaf and fold into a roll.
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 640mg | Potassium: 456mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1315IU | Vitamin C: 62.2mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 2.5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!