Creamy Shrimp and Bacon skillet
- Cut the bacon in 1 inch pieces
- Start heating a cast iron skillet and place the bacon in it on a medium flame, cook stirring for about 5 minutes.
- When the bacon is cooked but not crispy, add the sliced mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Now add the smoked salmon cut in strips, cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and saute' on a high flame for about 2 minutes
- Add the cream and the salt, lower the flame and let cook for 1 minute, or until the cream reaches the desired thickness.
- Serve immediately.
- You can serve on top of shirataki or zucchini noodles.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 1171mg | Potassium: 289mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 2.5mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1.7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!