Creamy Sauteed Brussels Sprouts and Potatoes
- Chop your onions. Rinse and slice your Brussels sprouts if desired (you can also leave whole). Cube your potatoes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt your butter and avocado oil together. Add your onions and saute until soft.
- Remove the onions from the pan and add the brussels sprouts and potatoes (add a little more fat if needed). Cover and cook undisturbed for 8 minutes.
- Remove lid and stir. Replace cover and let cook undisturbed for another 8 minutes. The potatoes and sprouts should be getting nice and brown.
- Add the onions back into the pan. Pour your cream in the pan and add your garlic powder, parsley, sea salt, and black pepper. Stir to combine
- Cover with the lid and reduce heat to low. Cook for another 8 minutes or until sprouts and potatoes are fork tender. Remove from heat and serve.
Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 644mg | Potassium: 1118mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 945IU | Vitamin C: 105.6mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 3.9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!