Cilantro Lime Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles
- Marinade the shrimp in 2 tbsp olive oil, garlic, half of the cilantro, honey, and lime juice for 15-20 minutes
- While shrimp marinades, spiralize the zucchini into noodles.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp olive oil in pan over medium-high heat. Drain shrimp but reserve marinade, and add shrimp to hot pan. Cook for two minutes on one side and flip shrimp in the pan. Add reserved marinade and cook another 2 minutes. Remove shrimp from pan.
- Using same pan, add vegetable broth and with a spoon (wooden if you have it) deglaze the bottom and lift up remaining stuff from bottom of pan, simmering for 2 minutes. Add zucchini noodles and cook until just tender, about 3-4 minutes. Add shrimp and sea salt, tossing together.
- Top with remaining chopped cilantro and serve.
Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 285mg | Sodium: 1534mg | Potassium: 499mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 345IU | Vitamin C: 35.3mg | Calcium: 193mg | Iron: 3.1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!