Cheesy Mushroom, Corn and Leek Frittata
- Preheat oven to 350°F with racks in the middle and upper positions.
- Whisk eggs, creamed corn, .5 cup cheese, .75 tsp salt, and .5 tsp pepper in a medium bowl.
- Heat oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium. Add mushrooms, leek, and remaining .75 tsp salt and .5 tsp pepper. Cook, stirring often, until leek begins to brown and liquid has evaporated, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer half of the vegetables to a medium bowl.
- Add egg mixture to skillet, tilting to distribute evenly. Cook, without stirring, until frittata begins to set around the edges, about 2 minutes. Transfer skillet to the middle rack of oven and bake until just set in the center, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Increase oven temperature to broil. Scatter remaining 1.5 cups cheese and reserved vegetables over frittata, all the way to edges of skillet. Broil until cheese is melted and browned in spots, 2 to 4 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 515kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 453mg | Sodium: 1692mg | Potassium: 719mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1420IU | Vitamin C: 7.5mg | Calcium: 361mg | Iron: 3.5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!