Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato Muffins
Have some mashed potatoes leftover from your Thanksgiving (or other) feast? Trying to figure out a fun and easy way to spice them up and make something a little different? These Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato Muffins are sure to hit the spot!
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup chives, chopped
- Black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Combine mashed potatoes, eggs, cheddar cheese, bacon and chives. Season with pepper if needed.
- Grease a muffin pan and mound a spoonful into each cup.
- Sprinkle each cup with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and serve.