Cheesy Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- 1 head cauliflower riced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded, can use rotisserie chicken
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- .5 tsp dried oregano
- .5 tsp chili powder
- .5 c heavy cream
- 6 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 c cheddar cheese shredded, divided
- 2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- .5 tsp sea salt
- .25 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lightly butter a 3-quart baking pan/dish and set aside.
- Combine cauliflower rice and shredded chicken in a large mixing bowl.
- Add paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian Seasoning, dried oregano, and chili powder; mix to combine.
- Add heavy cream, softened cream cheese, half of the shredded cheddar cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper; stir until everything is thoroughly incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to previously prepared baking pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil; add remaining shredded cheddar cheese and continue to bake for 10 more minutes, or until the top is browned, and the mixture is bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 127mg | Sodium: 531mg | Potassium: 661mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1246IU | Vitamin C: 49mg | Calcium: 210mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!