Cheddar Bacon Asparagus Chicken Rolls
- Preheat oven to 400 F (204 C), and line or grease a baking sheet.
- Place raw chicken between two sheets plastic cling wrap, and pound chicken flat to about ½ inch to ¼ inch (does not need to be super thin).
- Remove flattened chicken from plastic wrap.
- Place a slice of cheddar cheese on the middle each piece of chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese with chopped bacon and four asparagus spears on top.
- Roll sides of chicken around asparagus (does not have to touch or cover completely).
- Hold chicken roll and place on kitchen twine or heat safe elastic tie, and tie the roll closed to hold together.
- Place chicken rolls open asparagus side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the tops of chicken with olive oil, and Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix all the spices together. Sprinkle all the chicken rolls with the spice mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done.
Calories: 775kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 109g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 338mg | Sodium: 1474mg | Potassium: 1991mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1420IU | Vitamin C: 11.8mg | Calcium: 254mg | Iron: 4.6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!