Carrot Sesame Shrimp Stir-fry
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour in the shrimp and season with half of the salt.
- Fry the shrimp for 1 minute on each side.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan and pour in the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Toss in the carrots and remaining salt and sauté for a few minutes until they begin to soften.
- Add in the snow peas, garlic, and soy sauce and sauté until the garlic becomes fragrant about 30 seconds.
- Toss the shrimp back into the pan, sprinkle on the sesame seeds, and mix until everything is well incorporated and the shrimp is fully cooked about 1 minute.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the bowls and sprinkle with a few more sesame seeds, if desired.
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 286mg | Sodium: 1446mg | Potassium: 257mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 5362IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 210mg | Iron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!