- Toast almonds in a skillet on the stove, about 10 minutes until lightly toasted. Watch carefully; they can burn quickly.
- Mix cabbage, cilantro, and green onions in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk oils and remaining ingredients.
- Pour on dressing and toss well.
- Add almonds just before serving.
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 877mg | Potassium: 508mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 470IU | Vitamin C: 86.7mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 1.8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!