Butternut Squash Fries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the butternut squash in two and remove the seeds. Wash the middle and cut away the peel. Then cut the squash in wedges or sticks in your preferred size.
- In a bowl, evenly coat the butternut squash fries with the oil, salt, and pepper.
- Using a wire mesh rack over a cookie sheet, place the fries evenly on a single layer.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 588mg | Potassium: 660mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 19930IU | Vitamin C: 39.4mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 1.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!