Bacon Burger Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- Preheat Oven to 400 F, and grease or oil a 2.5 quart casserole dish.
- In a large skillet pan over medium high combine and brown: 1 lb ground beef, ½ tsp garlic powder, ½ tsp paprika, ½ tsp sea salt, ¼ tsp celery seed, and ¼ tsp black pepper. Stir and cook until browned (do not drain beef).
- Add 8 ounces tomato sauce and 3 cups cauliflower rice to the ground beef skillet. Stir and continue cooking over medium to medium high heat for 6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Carefully spoon or dump all ingredients from the skillet into the casserole dish. Spread around casserole dish evenly.
- Sprinkle the top of the casserole with bacon crumbles and optional cheese. Place sliced tomatoes on top, and bake for 20 mins. Remove from oven and serve.
Calories: 524kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 996mg | Potassium: 885mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 785IU | Vitamin C: 46.9mg | Calcium: 150mg | Iron: 3.5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!