Bacon Broccoli Slaw Stir-Fry
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 c onions 1 onion, chopped
- 6 oz bacon 5-6 slices of bacon, chopped
- 16 oz broccoli slaw 1 bag, pre-washed and ready to eat
- In a large wok or skillet on medium heat, melt your coconut oil to coat the pan.
- Then add your garlic, onion and bacon and cook the bacon to your preferred crispiness.
- Add in your bag of coleslaw mix, and stir to coat it well in with the bacon fat. Stir-fry until the coleslaw is softened and slightly translucent, about 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 314mg | Potassium: 520mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 470IU | Vitamin C: 109.3mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 1.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!