Bacon & Brie Frittata
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs with cream, garlic, salt and pepper and about two thirds of the cooked bacon.
- Set skillet over medium low heat and swirl remaining bacon grease to coat bottom and sides.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook undisturbed until edges are set up center is still somewhat loose, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat broiler to high and set an oven rack on the second highest setting in the oven. Lay slices of brie on top of frittata.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon. Broil until puffed and golden brown, about 5 minutes, watching carefully to make sure it doesn't burn.
Remove and let cool a few minutes before serving.
Calories: 562kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 433mg | Sodium: 980mg | Potassium: 299mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 1100IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 126mg | Iron: 1.9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!