Asian Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Heat seasame seed and avocado oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, then add onions, carrots, and garlic, and cook until soft
- Add cauliflower, green onions, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Cook for about 5 minutes until cauliflower is tender but not mushy.
- Lastly, add in the coconut aminos or tamari then the scrambled egg, folding to combine all ingredients.
Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 1171mg | Potassium: 603mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2725IU | Vitamin C: 74.5mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 1.4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!