Apple Carrot, and Sweet Potato Hash Recipe
- In a medium cast iron skillet over medium to medium-low heat, heat avocado oil.
- Add onion, apples, and cinnamon. Cook until soft, about 7 minutes.
- Remove from pan and add sweet potatoes and carrots (add more oil if needed). Cook undisturbed for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir, allow to cook for another 2-3 minutes undisturbed.
- Continue cooking sweet potatoes, stirring as needed to insure all sides get browned and none burn, until soft (about 5-6 more minutes, about 12 minutes total).
- Add reserved onion and apples back to pan. Add spices and stir to combine and warm throughout. Serve.
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 323mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 9760IU | Vitamin C: 7.7mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 0.9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!